General Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop zeitlos vertrieb & design GmbH
(called online store zeitlos in the following)
All services provided by the online store zeitlos for the customer are provided exclusively on the basis of the following General Terms and Conditions. Deviating provisions shall only apply if they have been agreed in writing between Onlineshop zeitlos and the customer.
2. Conclusion of contract
a) The offers of the online store zeitlos on the Internet are a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods in the online store.
b) The customer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract when ordering goods on the Internet.
c) The online store zeitlos is entitled to accept this offer within 2 calendar days by sending an order confirmation. The order confirmation will be sent by mail. After unanswered expiry of the 2 -day period, the offer is considered rejected.
3. Delivery times
All items will be shipped immediately, if available from stock and only while stocks last.
Delivery is only within Germany. The delivery time is usually 5 working days and begins with the dispatch of the order confirmation. The indication of the delivery time is non-binding, unless there is a written agreement to the contrary.
If an item is not available at short notice, we will inform you by e-mail about the expected delivery time, provided that we have an address from you.
Some items have a longer delivery time.
In the event of delays in delivery, such as force majeure, traffic disruptions and orders from higher authorities, as well as other events for which the online store zeitlos is not responsible, no claim for damages can be made against the online store zeitlos.
4. Packing and shipping costs
For delivery within Germany and packaging costs, the online store zeitlos charges a pro rata flat rate of EUR, regardless of the number and weight of items.
For orders with an order value above EUR, we deliver free of shipping costs within Germany (excluded from this). Upon request of the customer, express deliveries can also be made. The additional costs incurred are borne by the customer.
5. Prices and payment
1. All stated prices are final prices, which include the statutory value added tax of currently 19%.
2. The final prices do not include the cost of packaging and shipping.
3. Due to the constant updating of the Internet pages of the online store zeitlos , information provided at an earlier time regarding the price and condition of the goods lose their validity.
4. The price shown at the time of submission of the customer’s offer is decisive for invoicing.
5. The payment of the goods is made on account. Exceptions are only valid if they have been agreed in writing between the online store zeitlos and the customer.
6. The customer is obliged to pay the invoice amount within 14 days after receipt of the goods.
7. If the customer has not fulfilled his payment obligation after the expiry of the period specified in No. 6, the online store zeitlos reserves the right to charge the customer for any additional reminder and processing fees arising from this.
8. If the customer is in arrears with payment, the online store zeitlos is entitled to claim interest on arrears at the legally prescribed rate. The right of the online store zeitlos to possibly assert further claims for damages remains unaffected by this.
6. Retention of title
Until full payment, the ordered goods remain the property of the online store zeitlos (retention of title according to § 449 BGB). Before transfer of ownership, pledging, transfer by way of security, processing or transformation of the goods is not permitted without the express consent of the online store zeitlos.
1. The customer’s claims against the online store zeitlos arising from a defect in the goods shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
2. The customer undertakes to inspect the goods for any defects upon receipt and to inform the online store immediately if such defects are discovered. Should the customer discover at a later time that the goods are defective, he is obligated to inform the online store zeitlos immediately after discovery of the same. If the customer fails to report a defect, the goods shall be deemed approved.
3. Defects in the goods do not include damage caused by the customer due to improper handling or handling contrary to the terms of the contract. Decisive for the impropriety and lack of conformity are the specifications of the manufacturer of the goods.
8. Limitation of liability
The online store zeitlos is only liable for damages caused by gross negligence or intentional action or culpable breach of a material contractual obligation and caused by itself or one of its agents. Any further claims for damages are excluded. The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
Furthermore, the online store zeitlos is not liable for the unrestricted availability of the online store itself, as it cannot guarantee the fluid and error-free data communication via the Internet that is required for this.
The data transmitted by the customer will be used by the online store zeitlos exclusively for the processing of orders. All data will be treated strictly confidential. A transfer of data to third parties (eg shipping services) is only if this is necessary for the order processing. The order data is transmitted encrypted and secured, but we assume no liability for data security during these transmissions over the Internet (e.g. due to technical errors of the provider) or for any criminal access by third parties to files on our website. Customer login access data, which are transmitted to the customer at the customer’s request, are to be treated as strictly confidential by the customer, as we assume no responsibility for the use and application of this data.
All third-party logos, images and graphics displayed are the property of the respective companies and are subject to the copyright of the respective licensors. All photos, logos, texts, reports, scripts and programming routines displayed on these pages, which are our own developments or have been prepared by us, may not be copied or otherwise used without our consent. All rights reserved.
11. Links on our pages
In its decision of May 12, 1998 – 312 O 85/98 – “Liability for Links”, the Regional Court of Hamburg ruled that the inclusion of links also leads to co-responsibility of the material offered via these links. According to the court, this can only be prevented by expressly distancing oneself from these contents. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content of all linked pages on this homepage. This declaration applies to all links on our website.
1. Unless otherwise provided by law, the place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the online store zeitlos.
2. German law shall apply to all disputes possibly arising from this legal relationship. The application of UN sales law is excluded.
13. Validity of the GTC
With an order, the general terms and conditions of the online store zeitlos are accepted. Should a provision of these General Terms and Conditions, for whatever reason, be void, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. Verbal agreements require written confirmation.